Last week, Teacher Appreciation Week, several teachers enlisted their classes to write and to distribute thank you notes from students to teachers. I received several, some of which I share below. These all made me smile.
- (Just because I was forced to write this doesn’t mean it’s not special) Thank you for pushing me to continue the class. It has helped me so much, and I appreciate that you believed in me. You are a great teacher, and you rock the sock and sandals harder than anyone I know. Keep doing you.
- I just wanted to thank you for helping me with my math homework. It helped when you helped me one-on-one. You taught me so much. I learned more than before.
- Your sense of style is by far the best! I love the socks and sandals.
- I like pi. Pie likes you, there 4, I like you.
- Thanks for being like my dad. ❤
- Thank you so much for teaching me that learning requires persistence and failure. I appreciate your strength and courage to challenge us.